Wednesday, August 5, 2009

roughly 7000 words

Hey, gang! I survived my trip to the capital and I'm back at the DREAM Center now. (I love that my place of work is called the DREAM Center. It sounds like I should be in an office full of Care Bears.)

Anyway, I uploaded a new batch of photos to my Flickr. Here are a few favorites:

IMG_2359
One of the hikes we took with the Constanza youth camp. I held up the back of the line.

IMG_2384
A muchacho with a hilarious attitude.

IMG_2585
Chris, me, Malia, and Kathy on the top of a mountain called La Ochenta. (The 80. The name is unclear to me; it is more than 80 feet tall but less than 80 miles. Whatever.)

IMG_2575
One of the views from the top of La Ochenta.

IMG_2615
Julie's body art in progress at the DREAM art show fundraiser, which featured face/body painting.

IMG_2617
A couple kids rocking their face paint.

IMG_2603
One of the pieces of art for sale at the DREAM event.

No comments: