Wednesday, September 24, 2008

unas fotos

Hey all! I delivered my mom to the airport in the rain this morning, leaving me alone in the capital with my cold... and my wireless Internet. I stole some photos of my mom's camera and uploaded them my Flickr, hooray! PLUS she left me her old camera, so I should be able to take some more of my own photos now. Anyway, here are a few highlights:

IMG_1014
My grandpa & I outside our hotel in Santo Domingo.

IMG_1067
My grandpa & I outside the cathedral in SD.

IMG_1160
My grandpa & I outside my house!

IMG_1204
The Monument to the Restoration in Santiago.

IMG_1350
Rawr, me and a dino with teeth made of amber!

IMG_1374
Me & mom on the cable car in Puerto Plata.

IMG_1391
The beach in Puerto Plata. IT'S NOT THAT GREAT.

IMG_1412
Check out my fridge!!!

IMG_1476
Mr. Toots.

IMG_1510
Scenic Jarabacoa.

IMG_1522
My classy Dominican pedicure.

No comments: